1. Use command hooks to hide the pesky cords in your living room and home office.
2. No more wrapping your cords around your mixer - use command cord bundlers.
3. Use command strip hooks inside cabinet doors to organize your bathroom.
4. Use jumbo command hooks to hand curtain rods.
5. Create extra storage in kids rooms for with a decorative bucket and command hooks.
6. Save tons of cabinet and counter space by securing a few tea cups unde a cabinet in your kitchen to create a hidden tea-cup organizer.
7. The best way to organize jewlry? You guessed it command hooks.
8. Organize your sun glasses too. Use that wall space and hang them on a command hook.
9. Hang a door wreath with an upside-down hook.
Share with us any Command Strip tips you may have.
Until next time,
Check out the Command website for more tips. http://www.command.com/3M/en_US/command/?WT.mc_id=www.command.com